Skip to main content


Looking for something?
Start typing below and we will find exactly what you are looking for!

  • Consumer Charities

    Alabama law requires that organizations and institutions that solicit contributions in or from this state register with the Attorney General's Office. Organizations may download the Registration Form or the Renewal Form from this site.

  • Employer Social Security Guide

    Information and instructions about employer W-2 filings.

  • Government Records Search

    Search for government records through the Secretary of State's Inquiry System.