Metropolitan Region
Talladega County

Office Address Contact
County Contact Info 1 Court Square, Talladega, AL 35160
Alcoholic Beverage Control Board P O Box 385, 32441 Us Hwy 280, Childersburg, AL 35044 256-378-0493
Alcoholic Beverage Control Board 301 North Main Avenue, Sylacauga, AL 35150 256-249-9560
Alcoholic Beverage Control Board 305 E Battle Street, Talladega, AL 35160 256-362-5343
County Jail Post Office Box 996, Talladega AL 35161 256-761-2000
Department of Public Safety 1 Court Square, Talladega, AL 35160 256-362-2911
Emergency Management Agency 26715 AL Highway 21, Talladega, AL 35160 256-761-2125
Probate Judge/Office PO Box 737, Talladega, AL 35161 256-362-4175
E-911 and Emergency Operations Center 26715 AL Highway 21, Talladega, AL 35160 256-761-9119

If your county is missing any official contact information, or if any of the listed data needs updating, please email us at so we can ensure your information is current.

Lamar Fayette Walker Jefferson St. Clair Etowah Calhoun Cleburne Pickens Tuscaloosa Shelby Talladega Clay Randolph Sumter Greene Hale countyinfo.php?var=bibb Chilton Coosa Tallapoosa

Click on a county for local government information.

Bibb | Calhoun | Chambers | Chilton | Clay | Cleburne | Coosa | Etowah Fayette | Greene | Hale | Jefferson | Lamar | Perry | Pickens | Randolph | Shelby | St. Clair | Sumter | Talladega | Tallapoosa | Tuscaloosa | Walker


Other Regions
Mountain | Metropolitan | River | Gulf

Top of page

Related Services
Register to Vote
Alabama Procurement
Where`s my Refund?
Alabama Centralized Email
Alabama Background Checks
Alabama eGov Initiative
Alabama Cyber Security
Did you know?
Scottsboro Alabama is the home of the Unclaimed Luggage Center. The Unclaimed Luggage Center buys luggage lost by airlines.
Scottsboro is home to the Unclaimed Baggage Center. The Unclaimed Baggage Center buys luggage lost by airlines.
Your Feedback
Was the information on this page helpful?
Yes    No
If not, what were you looking for?
Please note, your feedback will be reviewed, but not responded to. If you would like assistance, please contact customer support.